3.4.7. Add a Deployment in the Management Console
- Select the Runtime tab at the top of the console.
- For a standalone server, expand the Server menu and select Manage Deployments. For a managed domain, expand the Domain menu and select Manage Deployments. The Manage Deployments panel appears.
- Select Add on the Content Repository tab. A Create Deployment dialog box appears.
- In the dialog box, click Browse. Browse to the file you want to deploy and select it for upload. Click Next to proceed.
- Verify the deployment name and runtime name that appear in the Create Deployments dialog box. Click Save to upload the file once the names are verified.
The selected content is uploaded to the server and is now ready for deployment.