6.3.3. Remove a Non-XA Datasource with the Management Interfaces
This topic covers the steps required to remove a non-XA datasource from JBoss EAP 6, using either the Management Console or the Management CLI.
Procedure 6.6. Remove a Non-XA Datasource
- Run the following command to remove a non-XA datasource:
data-source remove --name=DATASOURCE_NAME
Navigate to the Datasources panel in the Management Console
- Select the Configuration tab from the top of the console.
- For Domain mode only, select a profile from the drop-down box in the top left.
- Expand themenu on the left of the console, then expand the menu.
- Select the datasource to be deleted, then click.
The non-XA datasource has been removed from the server.
- To add a new datasource, refer here: Section 6.3.1, “Create a Non-XA Datasource with the Management Interfaces”.