7.3. Add a module to all deployments
This task shows how JBoss administrators can define a list of global modules.
- You must know the name of the modules that are to be configured as global modules. Refer to Section 7.6.1, “Included Modules” for the list of static modules included with JBoss EAP 6. If the module is in another deployment, refer to Section 7.6.2, “Dynamic Module Naming” to determine the module name.
Procedure 7.1. Add a module to the list of global modules
- Login to the management console. Section 3.4.2, “Log in to the Management Console”
- Navigate to the EE Subsystem panel.
- Select the Configuration tab from the top of the console.
Domain Mode Only
- Select the appropriate profile from the drop-down box in the top left.
- Expand the Subsystems menu on the left of the console.
- Select Container → EE from the menu on the left of the console.
- Click Add in the Subsystem Defaults section. The Create Module dialog appears.
- Type in the name of the module and optionally the module slot.
- Click Save to add the new global module, or click Cancel to abort.
- If you click Save, the dialog will close and the specified module will be added to the list of global modules.
- If you click Cancel, the dialog will close and no changes will be made.
The modules added to the list of global modules will be added as dependencies to every deployment.