3.4.9. Change the Default Log Levels Using the Management Console
Procedure 3.4. Edit the Logging Levels
Navigate to the Logging panel in the Management Console
- If you are working with a managed domain, select the Configuration tab at the top of the console, then select the relevant profile from the drop-down list on the left of the console.
- For either a managed domain or a standalone server, expand the Core menu from the list on the left of the console and click the Logging entry.
- Click on the Log Categories tab in the top of the console.
Edit logger detailsEdit the details for any of the entries in the Log Categories table.
- Select an entry in the Log Categories table, then click Edit in the Details section below.
- Set the log level for the category with the Log Level drop-down box. Click the Save button when done.
The log levels for the relevant categories are now updated.