10.2.2. Enable a Deployed Application Using the Management Console
Procedure 10.1. Enable a Deployed Application using the Management Console
- Select the Runtime tab from the top of the console.
- For a Managed Domain, expand the
- For a Standalone server expand the
- Select Manage Deployments.
- The deployment method for applications will differ depending on whether you are deploying to a standalone server instance or a managed domain.
Enable an application on a standalone server instanceThe Available Deployments table shows all available application deployments and their status.
- To enable an application in a standalone server instance, select the application, then click En/Disable.
- Click confirm to confirm that the application will be enabled on the server instance.
Enable an application in a managed domainThe Content Repository tab contains an Available Deployment Content table showing all available application deployments and their status.
- To enable an application in a Managed Domain, select the application to be deployed. Click Assign above the Available Deployment Content table.
- Check the boxes for each of the server groups that you want the application to be added to and click Save to finish.
- Select Server Groups tab to view the Server Groups table. Your application is now deployed to the server groups that you have selected.
The application is deployed on the relevant server or server group.