Language and Page Formatting Options
14.4. Removing Content from a Host Collection
These steps show how to remove packages from host collections in Red Hat Satellite.
Procedure 14.5. Removing Content from Host Collections
- Click Hosts → Host Collections.
- Click the host collection where the package should be removed.
- Click the Collection Actions subtab.
- Click the Package Installation, Removal, and Updates link.
- In the field provided, type in the package or package group name. Then click Remove.
The package or package group will be removed from all hosts within the host collection.