12.2. Configuring Hosts for Registration
- Hosts must be the following Red Hat Enterprise Linux Version:
- 5.8 or later
- 6.4 or later
- 7.0 or later
- All architectures of Red Hat Enterprise Linux are supported (i386, x86_64, s390x, ppc_64)
- On the Red Hat Satellite Server, ensure that the date and time are correct and synchronized with the client.
- On each client system, address the following requirements:
- Ensure that the date and time are correct and synchronized with the server.
ntpdor a similar time synchronization tool in all virtual environments:
# chkconfig ntpd on; service ntpd start