Chapter 14. Configuring Host Collections
- Add hosts to a collection.
- Apply a mass installation of packages, errata, or package groups to all host members of a host collection.
- Update specific packages, errata, or specific package groups to all host members.
14.1. Creating a Host Collection
Procedure 14.1. Create Host Collections
- Click→ .
- Click thebutton.
- Add the Name and Description of the Host Collection.
- Uncheck thebutton to specify the maximum number of hosts that will be allowed to the group. Otherwise, leave it checked to allow unlimited hosts to join the host collection.
- Click the Save button.
A new host collection is created.