14.2. Adding Hosts to a Host Collection
These steps show how to add hosts to host collections in Red Hat Satellite.
You must meet the following condition before continuing with this task:
- A host must be registered to Red Hat Satellite in order to add it to a Host Collection. Refer to Section 12.5.1, “Registering a Host” for information on how to register a host.
Procedure 14.2. Create Host Collections
- Click Hosts → Host Collections.
- Click the host collection where the host should be added.
- Click the Content Hosts subtab.
- Click the Add tab.
- Check the box next to the desired host and click the Add Selected button.