Chapter 9. Configuring Activation Keys
- Which life cycle environment the host should be placed in.
- Which host collection the host should be assigned to.
- Which organization the host should be a part of.
- Whether to use a provisioning template for the host.
- Setting up a subscription usage limit for the host.
- Assigning a specific subscription to the host.
9.1. Creating an Activation Key
Procedure 9.1. To Create an Activation Key:
- Click→ .
- Enter the required details for the activation key in the relevant fields.
- Clear the Unlimited check box if the activation key is to be used with limitations. Type the usage limit in the Limit field.
- Enter a suitable description in the Description field.
- Select the Environment and Content View that this key should apply to.
- Clickto create the activation key.