RHSA-2021:5038 - Security Advisory
Low: Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management 2.2.10 security updates and bug fixes
Security Advisory: Low
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2.2.10 General Availability release images, which provide one or more container updates and bug fixes.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact
of Low. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score,
gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from
the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2.2.10 images
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes provides the capabilities to address common challenges that administrators and site reliability engineers face as they work across a range of public and private cloud environments.
Clusters and applications are all visible and managed from a single console — with security policy built in.
This advisory contains the container images for Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes, which provide security fixes, bug fixes and container upgrades. See the following Release Notes documentation, which will be updated shortly for this release, for additional details about this release:
- CVE-2021-3795 semver-regex: inefficient regular expression complexity
- CVE-2021-23440 nodejs-set-value: type confusion allows bypass of CVE-2019-10747
- RHACM 2.2.10 images (Bugzilla #2013652)
For Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes, see the following documentation, which will be updated shortly for this release, for important instructions on how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata update:
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 2004944 - CVE-2021-23440 nodejs-set-value: type confusion allows bypass of CVE-2019-10747
- BZ - 2006009 - CVE-2021-3795 semver-regex: inefficient regular expression complexity
- BZ - 2013652 - RHACM 2.2.10 images
The Red Hat security contact is email@example.com. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.