RHBA-2022:6799 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9 container images are now available
The Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9 container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2022:6763 (see References)
Users of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9 container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86_64 9 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for IBM z Systems 9 s390x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Power, little endian 9 ppc64le
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for ARM 64 9 aarch64
- BZ - 2128600 - CVE-2022-3080 bind: BIND 9 resolvers configured to answer from cache with zero stale-answer-timeout may terminate unexpectedly
- BZ - 2128601 - CVE-2022-38177 bind: memory leak in ECDSA DNSSEC verification code
- BZ - 2128602 - CVE-2022-38178 bind: memory leaks in EdDSA DNSSEC verification code
Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86_64 9
Red Hat Enterprise Linux for IBM z Systems 9
Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Power, little endian 9
Red Hat Enterprise Linux for ARM 64 9