RHSA-2022:6757 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
An update is now available for Red Hat build of Eclipse Vert.x.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability. For more information, see the CVE pages listed in the References section.
This release of Red Hat build of Eclipse Vert.x 4.3.3 GA includes security updates. For more information, see the release notes listed in the References section.
- graphql-java: DoS by malicious query (CVE-2022-37734)
- snakeyaml: Denial of Service due missing to nested depth limitation for collections. (CVE-2022-25857)
- snakeyaml: Uncaught exception in org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeSequenceNode (CVE-2022-38749)
- snakeyaml: Uncaught exception in org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructObject (CVE-2022-38750)
- snakeyaml: Uncaught exception in java.base/java.util.regex.Pattern$Ques.match (CVE-2022-38751)
- snakeyaml: Uncaught exception in java.base/java.util.ArrayList.hashCode (CVE-2022-38752)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgements, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link for the update. You must be logged in to download the update.
- Red Hat Openshift Application Runtimes Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 2126789 - CVE-2022-25857 snakeyaml: Denial of Service due to missing nested depth limitation for collections
- BZ - 2126809 - CVE-2022-37734 graphql-java: DoS by malicious query
- BZ - 2129706 - CVE-2022-38749 snakeyaml: Uncaught exception in org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeSequenceNode
- BZ - 2129707 - CVE-2022-38750 snakeyaml: Uncaught exception in org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructObject
- BZ - 2129709 - CVE-2022-38751 snakeyaml: Uncaught exception in java.base/java.util.regex.Pattern$Ques.match
- BZ - 2129710 - CVE-2022-38752 snakeyaml: Uncaught exception in java.base/java.util.ArrayList.hashCode
Red Hat Openshift Application Runtimes Text-Only Advisories