RHSA-2022:1042 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
An update is now available for Red Hat OpenShift GitOps 1.3
OpenShift GitOps v1.3.6 for OCP 4.7+
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Openshift GitOps is a declarative way to implement continuous deployment for cloud native applications.
- Openshift-Gitops: Improper access control allows admin privilege escalation
- argocd: path traversal and improper access control allows leaking out-of-bound
- argocd: path traversal allows leaking out-of-bound files (CVE-2022-24731)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenShift GitOps 1.3 x86_64
- BZ - 2062751 - CVE-2022-24730 argocd: path traversal and improper access control allows leaking out-of-bound files
- BZ - 2062755 - CVE-2022-24731 argocd: path traversal allows leaking out-of-bound files
- BZ - 2064682 - CVE-2022-1025 Openshift-Gitops: Improper access control allows admin privilege escalation
Red Hat OpenShift GitOps 1.3