RHSA-2022:0856 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2.2.11 General Availability release images, which provide one or more container updates and bug fixes.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact
of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score,
which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2.2.11 images
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes provides the capabilities to address common challenges that administrators and site reliability engineers face as they work across a range of public and private cloud environments.
Clusters and applications are all visible and managed from a single console — with security policy built in.
This advisory contains the container images for Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes, which provide security fixes, bug fixes and container upgrades. See the following Release Notes documentation, which will be updated shortly for this release, for additional details about this release:
- object-path: Type confusion vulnerability can lead to a bypass of CVE-2020-15256 (CVE-2021-23434)
- follow-redirects: Exposure of Private Personal Information to an Unauthorized Actor (CVE-2022-0155)
- RHACM 2.2.11 images (Bugzilla #2029508)
- ClusterImageSet has 4.5 which is not supported in ACM 2.2.10 (Bugzilla #2030859)
For Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes, see the following documentation, which will be updated shortly for this release, for important instructions on how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata update:
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1999810 - CVE-2021-23434 object-path: Type confusion vulnerability can lead to a bypass of CVE-2020-15256
- BZ - 2029508 - RHACM 2.2.11 images
- BZ - 2030859 - ClusterImageSet has 4.5 which is not supported in ACM 2.2.10
- BZ - 2044556 - CVE-2022-0155 follow-redirects: Exposure of Private Personal Information to an Unauthorized Actor