RHBA-2022:6976 - Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat Quay v3.8.0 minor release
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat Quay 3.8.0 is now available with bug fixes.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Quay Enterprise 3 x86_64
- PROJQUAY-4305 - Change logentry3 metadata_json size on MySQL deployments
- PROJQUAY-2179 - Support repo mirror of repos that don't have a latest tag
- PROJQUAY-4591 - Add support for cosign SBOM media types
- PROJQUAY-4585 - Project Quay unable to mirror registry.ci.openshift.org
- PROJQUAY-1245 - Superusers can see and control all content
- PROJQUAY-2604 - Ability to create users with read-only global access
- PROJQUAY-272 - IPv6 support in Quay image
- PROJQUAY-3063 - As a Quay admin I want to leverage storage quota limits to keep the size of a proxy organization within certain bounds
- PROJQUAY-3456 - Pull-thru proxy GA
- PROJQUAY-3865 - Phase 1: MVP UI for Normal & Superusers
- PROJQUAY-663 - Restricted users
- PROJQUAY-1232 - Update Quay's packages for Python 3.9 compatibility
The Red Hat security contact is firstname.lastname@example.org. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.