RHBA-2022:4761 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated openshift/ose-jenkins container image is now available for OpenShift Developer Tools and Services for OCP 4.9.
The openshift/ose-jenkins container image has been updated for OpenShift Developer Tools and Services for OCP 4.9 to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2022:1491 (see References)
Users of openshift/ose-jenkins container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The OpenShift Developer Tools and Services for OCP 4.9 container image provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- OpenShift Developer Tools and Services 4.9 x86_64
- OpenShift Developer Tools and Services 4.9 s390x
- OpenShift Developer Tools and Services 4.9 ppc64le
- OpenShift Developer Tools and Services 4.9 aarch64
- BZ - 2075788 - CVE-2022-21426 OpenJDK: Unbounded memory allocation when compiling crafted XPath expressions (JAXP, 8270504)
- BZ - 2075793 - CVE-2022-21443 OpenJDK: Missing check for negative ObjectIdentifier (Libraries, 8275151)
- BZ - 2075836 - CVE-2022-21434 OpenJDK: Improper object-to-string conversion in AnnotationInvocationHandler (Libraries, 8277672)
- BZ - 2075842 - CVE-2022-21476 OpenJDK: Defective secure validation in Apache Santuario (Libraries, 8278008)
- BZ - 2075849 - CVE-2022-21496 OpenJDK: URI parsing inconsistencies (JNDI, 8278972)
OpenShift Developer Tools and Services 4.9