RHSA-2023:2713 - Security Advisory
Moderate: Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.6.3 security update
Security Advisory: Moderate
A security update is now available for Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.6 from the Customer Portal.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.6 is a standalone server, based on the Keycloak project, that provides authentication and standards-based single sign-on capabilities for web and mobile applications.
This release of Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.6.3 serves as a replacement for Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.6.2, and includes bug fixes and enhancements, which are documented in the Release Notes document linked to in the References.
- okhttp: information disclosure via improperly used cryptographic function (CVE-2021-0341)
- undertow: Server identity in https connection is not checked by the undertow client (CVE-2022-4492)
- snakeyaml: Uncaught exception in java.base/java.util.ArrayList.hashCode (CVE-2022-38752)
- dev-java/snakeyaml: DoS via stack overflow (CVE-2022-41854)
- codec-haproxy: HAProxyMessageDecoder Stack Exhaustion DoS (CVE-2022-41881)
- apache-james-mime4j: Temporary File Information Disclosure in MIME4J TempFileStorageProvider (CVE-2022-45787)
- RESTEasy: creation of insecure temp files (CVE-2023-0482)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Single Sign-On Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 2129710 - CVE-2022-38752 snakeyaml: Uncaught exception in java.base/java.util.ArrayList.hashCode
- BZ - 2151988 - CVE-2022-41854 dev-java/snakeyaml: DoS via stack overflow
- BZ - 2153260 - CVE-2022-4492 undertow: Server identity in https connection is not checked by the undertow client
- BZ - 2153379 - CVE-2022-41881 codec-haproxy: HAProxyMessageDecoder Stack Exhaustion DoS
- BZ - 2154086 - CVE-2021-0341 okhttp: information disclosure via improperly used cryptographic function
- BZ - 2158916 - CVE-2022-45787 apache-james-mime4j: Temporary File Information Disclosure in MIME4J TempFileStorageProvider
- BZ - 2166004 - CVE-2023-0482 RESTEasy: creation of insecure temp files
Red Hat 安全团队联络方式为 email@example.com。 更多联络细节请参考 https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/。