RHSA-2023:0977 - Security Advisory
Important: Red Hat OpenShift Data Science 1.22.1 security update
Security Advisory: Important
An update for kubeflow, dashboard, deployer is now available for Red Hat OpenShift Data Science 1.22.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat OpenShift Data Science 1.22.1 (kubeflow, dashboard, deployer) security update
- odh-notebook-controller-container: Missing authorization allows for file contents disclosure (CVE-2023-0923)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenShift Data Science 1 x86_64
- BZ - 2171870 - CVE-2023-0923 odh-notebook-controller-container: Missing authorization allows for file contents disclosure
- RHODS-6123 - Update dsp repo to match upstream kfp-tekton repo
- RHODS-6136 - Verify status of manifests
- RHODS-6330 - Remove Openvino and Etcd images from quay for self-managed deployments
- RHODS-6779 - [Model Serving] fallback image for ovms is not published, leading to image pull errors in upgrade scenarios
The Red Hat security contact is email@example.com. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.