RHSA-2023:0632 - Security Advisory
Moderate: Red Hat OpenShift (Logging Subsystem) security update
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update is now available for the Logging subsystem for Red Hat OpenShift 5.4.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Logging Subsystem 5.4.11 - Red Hat OpenShift
- rubygem-rack: crafted requests can cause shell escape sequences (CVE-2022-30123)
- golang: net/http: An attacker can cause excessive memory growth in a Go server accepting HTTP/2 requests (CVE-2022-41717)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
- Logging Subsystem for Red Hat OpenShift for ARM 64 5 for RHEL 8 aarch64
- Logging Subsystem for Red Hat OpenShift 5 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Logging Subsystem for Red Hat OpenShift for IBM Power, little endian 5 for RHEL 8 ppc64le
- Logging Subsystem for Red Hat OpenShift for IBM Z and LinuxONE 5 for RHEL 8 s390x
- BZ - 2099524 - CVE-2022-30123 rubygem-rack: crafted requests can cause shell escape sequences
- BZ - 2161274 - CVE-2022-41717 golang: net/http: An attacker can cause excessive memory growth in a Go server accepting HTTP/2 requests
The Red Hat security contact is email@example.com. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.