RHSA-2022:6024 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
A new container image for Red Hat Ceph Storage 5.2 is now available in the Red Hat Ecosystem Catalog.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Ceph Storage is a scalable, open, software-defined storage platform
that combines the most stable version of the Ceph storage system with a
Ceph management platform, deployment utilities, and support services.
This new container image is based on Red Hat Ceph Storage 5.2 and Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 8.6 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9.
Space precludes documenting all of these changes in this advisory. Users
are directed to the Red Hat Ceph Storage Release Notes for information on
the most significant of these changes:
All users of Red Hat Ceph Storage are advised to pull these new images from
the Red Hat Ecosystem catalog, which provides numerous enhancements and bug
- grafana: Forward OAuth Identity Token can allow users to access some data sources (CVE-2022-21673)
- grafana: directory traversal vulnerability (CVE-2021-43813)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
For supported configurations, refer to:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86_64 9 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86_64 8 x86_64
- Red Hat Ceph Storage (OSD) 5 for RHEL 9 x86_64
- Red Hat Ceph Storage (OSD) 5 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat Ceph Storage (MON) 5 for RHEL 9 x86_64
- Red Hat Ceph Storage (MON) 5 for RHEL 8 x86_64