RHSA-2022:1747 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Low
OpenShift Serverless version 1.22.0 contains a moderate security impact.
The References section contains CVE links providing detailed severity ratings for each vulnerability. Ratings are based on a Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score.
Version 1.22.0 of the OpenShift Serverless Operator is supported on Red Hat
OpenShift Container Platform versions 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, and 4.10. This release includes security and bug fixes and enhancements.
For more information, see the documentation linked in the Solution section.
Security Fixes in this release include:
- golang: archive/zip: Reader.Open panics on empty string (CVE-2021-41772)
- golang: debug/macho: invalid dynamic symbol table command can cause panic (CVE-2021-41771)
For more details about the security issues, including the impact, a CVSS
score, acknowledgments, and other related information refer to the CVE pages
linked in the References section.
For details about the Security fixes, see these Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform documentation:
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.6: https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/openshift_container_platform/4.6/html/serverless/index
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.7:
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.8:
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.9:
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.10:
- Red Hat Openshift Serverless 1 x86_64