RHSA-2022:0404 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
A security update is now available for Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.4.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7 is a platform for Java applications based on the WildFly application runtime.
This release of Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.4.3 serves as a replacement for Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.4.2 and includes bug fixes and enhancements. See the Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.4.3 Release Notes for information about the most significant bug fixes and enhancements included in this release.
- undertow: client side invocation timeout raised when calling over HTTP2 (CVE-2021-3859)
- EAP 7: Incomplete fix of CVE-2016-4978 in HornetQ library (CVE-2021-20318)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying this update, back up your existing Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform installation and deployed applications.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link (you must log in to download the update).
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 2010378 - CVE-2021-3859 undertow: client side invocation timeout raised when calling over HTTP2
- BZ - 2010559 - CVE-2021-20318 EAP 7: Incomplete fix of CVE-2016-4978 in HornetQ library
- JBEAP-22100 - (7.4.z) Upgrade galleon-plugins to a 5.1.x version with WFGP-195 fixed
- JBEAP-22104 - (7.4.z) Upgrade JBoss Classfilewriter from 1.2.4.Final-redhat-00001 to 1.2.5.Final-redhat-00001
- JBEAP-22106 - (7.4.z) Upgrade to JBoss Marshalling from 2.0.11.Final-redhat-00001 to 2.0.12.Final-redhat-00001
- JBEAP-22108 - (7.4.z) Upgrade to Byteman from 4.0.14 to 4.0.16
- JBEAP-22373 - (7.4.z) Upgrade galleon-plugins in wildfly-core-eap from 5.1.0.Final to 5.1.4.Final
- JBEAP-22505 - [GSS](7.4.z) WFLY-14923 - Update JPA handling to support `initialize-in-order`
- JBEAP-22575 - (7.4.z) Upgrade mod_cluster from 1.4.3.Final-redhat-00002 to 1.4.4.Final
- JBEAP-22582 - (7.4.z) Upgrade WildFly Core from 15.0.5.Final-redhat-00001 to 15.0.6.Final-redhat-00001
- JBEAP-22586 - (7.4.z) Upgrade RESTEasy from 3.15.2.Final-redhat-00001 to 3.15.3.Final-redhat-00001
- JBEAP-22587 - (7.4.z) Upgrade Hibernate ORM from 5.3.23.Final-redhat-00001 to 5.3.24.Final-redhat-00001
- JBEAP-22590 - (7.4.z) Upgrade Mockito from 2.18.0 to 3.10.0
- JBEAP-22609 - (7.4.z) Upgrade XNIO from 3.8.4.Final-redhat-00001 to 3.8.5.SP1-redhat-00001
- JBEAP-22668 - (7.4.z) Upgrade Elytron from 1.15.6.Final-redhat-00001 to 1.15.9.Final
- JBEAP-22679 - [GSS](7.4.z) UNDERTOW-1984 - GOAWAY sent by HTTP2 server when a RST is sent after upgrade
- JBEAP-22692 - (7.4.z) Upgrade Ironjacamar from 1.5.2.Final-redhat-00001 to 1.5.3.Final-redhat-00001
- JBEAP-22693 - (7.4.z) Upgrade jboss-ejb-client from 4.0.43.Final-redhat-00001 to 4.0.44.Final-redhat-00001
- JBEAP-22740 - (7.4.z) Upgrade jgroups_azure from 1.3.0.Final-redhat-00001 to 1.3.1.Final
- JBEAP-22754 - (7.4.z) Upgrade azure-storage 8.6.6
- JBEAP-22793 - (7.4.z) Update elytron-tool scripts to make use of jboss-modules
- JBEAP-22822 - (7.4.z) Update ElytronHttpExchange#getRequestURI to no longer use the 7 argument URI constructor
- JBEAP-22823 - (7.4.z) Upgrade undertow from 2.2.13.SP1 to 2.2.13.SP2
- JBEAP-22833 - (7.4.z) Upgrade elytron-web from 1.9.1.Final-redhat-00001 to 1.9.2.Final-redhat-00001
- JBEAP-22851 - (7.4.z) Upgrade WildFly Http Client from 1.1.8.Final-redhat-00001 to 1.1.10.Final-redhat-00001
JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Text-Only Advisories