RHSA-2022:0318 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update is now available for Red Hat Openshift distributed tracing 2.1.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Release of Red Hat OpenShift distributed Tracing provides these changes:
- golang: net: incorrect parsing of extraneous zero characters at the beginning of an IP address octet (CVE-2021-29923)
- golang: net/http/httputil: panic due to racy read of persistConn after handler panic (CVE-2021-36221)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
The Red Hat OpenShift distributed tracing release notes provide information on
the features and known issues:
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenShift distributed tracing 2 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift distributed tracing for Power, little endian 2 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenShift distributed tracing for IBM Z and LinuxONE 2 s390x
Red Hat OpenShift distributed tracing 2
Red Hat OpenShift distributed tracing for Power, little endian 2
Red Hat OpenShift distributed tracing for IBM Z and LinuxONE 2