RHSA-2020:0961 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
An update is now available for Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.3.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7 is a platform for Java applications based on the WildFly application runtime.
- The 'enabled-protocols' value in legacy security is not respected if OpenSSL security provider is in use (CVE-2019-14887)
- libthrift: thrift: Endless loop when feed with specific input data (CVE-2019-0205)
- libthrift: thrift: Out-of-bounds read related to TJSONProtocol or TSimpleJSONProtocol (CVE-2019-0210)
- undertow: AJP File Read/Inclusion Vulnerability (CVE-2020-1745)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, and other related information, see the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying this update, back up your existing Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform installation and deployed applications.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link (you must log in to download the update).
You must restart the JBoss server process for the update to take effect.
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1764607 - CVE-2019-0210 thrift: Out-of-bounds read related to TJSONProtocol or TSimpleJSONProtocol
- BZ - 1764612 - CVE-2019-0205 thrift: Endless loop when feed with specific input data
- BZ - 1772008 - CVE-2019-14887 wildfly: The 'enabled-protocols' value in legacy security is not respected if OpenSSL security provider is in use
- BZ - 1807305 - CVE-2020-1745 undertow: AJP File Read/Inclusion Vulnerability
JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Text-Only Advisories