RHEA-2021:5069 - Product Enhancement Advisory
Product Enhancement Advisory
Updated container images are now available for Red Hat OpenStack Platform
16.2 (Train) for RHEL 8.
Red Hat OpenStack Platform provides the facilities for building, deploying
and monitoring a private or public infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud
running on commonly available physical hardware.
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata relevant
to your system have been applied.
Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2 runs on RHEL 8.4.
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2 Release Notes contain the following:
- An explanation of the way in which the provided components interact to
form a working cloud computing environment.
- Technology Previews, Recommended Practices, and Known Issues.
- The channels required for Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2, including
which channels need to be enabled and disabled.
The Release Notes are available at:
This update is available through 'yum update' on systems registered through
Red Hat Subscription Manager. For more information about Red Hat
Subscription Manager, see:
- Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 16.2 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenStack 16.2 x86_64
- BZ - 2005107 - Missing 16.2 tag on released openstack-tripleoclient image
Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 16.2
Red Hat OpenStack 16.2