RHBA-2023:1926 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated RHEL-9 based Middleware Containers container images are now available
The RHEL-9 based Middleware Containers container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2023:1880 (see References)
Users of RHEL-9 based Middleware Containers container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The RHEL-9 based Middleware Containers container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat JBoss Middleware 1 x86_64
- BZ - 2187435 - CVE-2023-21930 OpenJDK: improper connection handling during TLS handshake (8294474)
- BZ - 2187441 - CVE-2023-21954 OpenJDK: incorrect enqueue of references in garbage collector (8298191)
- BZ - 2187704 - CVE-2023-21967 OpenJDK: certificate validation issue in TLS session negotiation (8298310)
- BZ - 2187724 - CVE-2023-21939 OpenJDK: Swing HTML parsing issue (8296832)
- BZ - 2187758 - CVE-2023-21938 OpenJDK: incorrect handling of NULL characters in ProcessBuilder (8295304)
- BZ - 2187790 - CVE-2023-21937 OpenJDK: missing string checks for NULL characters (8296622)
- BZ - 2187802 - CVE-2023-21968 OpenJDK: missing check for slash characters in URI-to-path conversion (8298667)