RHBA-2022:0238 - Bug Fix Advisory
updated Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2 container images
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2 container images are now available
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2 container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2022:0186 (see References)
Users of Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2 container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 16.2 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenStack 16.2 x86_64
- BZ - 2034514 - CVE-2021-4154 kernel: local privilege escalation by exploiting the fsconfig syscall parameter leads to container breakout
- BZ - 2034813 - CVE-2021-4155 kernel: xfs: raw block device data leak in XFS_IOC_ALLOCSP IOCTL
- BZ - 2040358 - CVE-2022-0185 kernel: fs_context: heap overflow in legacy parameter handling
The Red Hat security contact is email@example.com. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.