- Where are mod_ldap and apr-util-ldap available in RHEL 7?
- We are trying to configure Apache httpd on RHEL 7 with LDAP authentication but the module is missing.
- mod_ldap is not present with the core httpd installation as it was in previous versions.
- Can't find authnz_ldap for apache.How does one get support for this module again in system 7?
- In redhat 6, Apache has a mod_authnz_ldap module which allows one to use ldap in the .htaccess file. I can't get ldap authentication to work in system 7 via .htaccess and I can't find a similar module related to mod_authnz_ldap in the module list.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Apache httpd 2.4.6
- mod_ldap module
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.