- Is it possible to use blockdevices (i.e. backed by a SSD drive) as transparent cache layer to access disks?
- Is there a function to use SSD for caching?
- Can SSD be used as an additional caching layer between (slow) harddisks and (fast) ram?
- Does RHEL support any of the following storage caching technologies?
- dm-cache or lvmcache
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6, 7, 8
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.