CrowdStrike Agent Operating in a Reduced Functionality Mode for fully supported on RHEL for SAP Systems
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) for SAP systems that are subscribed to and utilizing the E4S repository are being reported within CrowdStrike Management Interface (Falcon) as one or both of the following:
- The system is flagged as running an unsupported kernel version,
- The CrowdStrike agent running on the local system is operating in a Reduced Functionality Mode (RFM).
Despite the RHEL system being within its Full Support and Life Cycle phase, and in compliance with both Red Hat and SAP’s subscription requirements.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP (Update Services for SAP Solutions)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP with HA and Update Services
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP HANA
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.