- RPM is not working correctly, updates cannot be applied.
- How to rebuild the RPM database?
- Why does rpm command segfault when executed?
yum updatefails with rpmdb errors.
- Damaged header instance error
rpmcommand terminates with "cannot open Packages database in /var/lib/rpm"
- Why does rpm or yum terminate with
rpmdb: Lock table is out of available locker entries?
- Attempted to do an
rpm -qon a couple of packages and got errors like this:
rpmdb: /var/lib/rpm/Packages: unexpected file type or format error: cannot open Packages index using db3 - Invalid argument (22)
- On doing rpm query or install, it is failing with following error:-
error: rpmdbNextIterator: skipping h# 1601 Header V4 RSA/SHA1 signature: BAD, key ID 2874ffbe
- Why "rpm -qa" command is not showing installed packages?
rpmdatabase got corrupted
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) - All Versions - All architectures
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.