- I have RHEL cluster nodes running as VMware virtual machines. How can I use VMware fencing as my cluster's fence device?
- How do I use
fence_vmware_soapas a fence device in my RHCS(Red Hat cluster Suite)?
- Have two VMs running over VMware ESX server, need to know best recommendation on configuring fencing, which would be the best method for fencing(
fence_vmware_soap) and how to configure it in two node Red Hat High Availability Cluster ?
- What is the recommended fence agent for running a cluster on VMware Vsphere?
- What is the fence agent provided by Red Hat High Availability Add-On Cluster for VMs running on VMware ESXi 5?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7 or higher (with the High Availability or Resilient Storage Add-on)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.2 or higher (with the High Availability or Resilient Storage Add-on)
- VMware fencing (
- For configuration of fence_vmware_soap in pacemaker based clusters check the Solution 917813
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.