How to create a new Execution Environment for Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2.x?
- How do I create a new execution environment for Ansible Automation Platform 2.x? I would like to use additional collections.
Use cases for example:
- To use community collections
- To configure Kerberos authentication
- To store your own files in the EE
- Red Hat® Ansible Automation Platform >= 2.1
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.