ethtoolreports speed of a
vnetinterface as 10Mbps on KVM guest machine.
# ethtool vnet1 Settings for vnet1: Supported ports: [ ] Supported link modes: Supports auto-negotiation: No Advertised link modes: Not reported Advertised pause frame use: No Advertised auto-negotiation: No Speed: 10Mb/s Duplex: Full Port: Twisted Pair PHYAD: 0 Transceiver: internal Auto-negotiation: off MDI-X: Unknown Current message level: 0xffffffa1 (-95) Link detected: yes
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3 Hypervisors
- Red Hat Virtualization 4 Hypervisors
- KVM based Virtual Machines
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.