- How do I delete a GPT partition label from a disk?
- I have erased the first 34 sectors (17 bytes) of my GPT disk but still a GPT partition is detected, why is this?
- A disk being reused is showing up with partitions that I didn't create.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, 6
- Device with GPT partition table
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.