- How do I delete a GPT partition label from a disk?
- I have erased the first 34 sectors (17 bytes) of my GPT disk but still a GPT partition is detected, why is this?
- A disk being reused is showing up with partitions that I didn't create.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, 6
- Device with GPT partition table
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.