- Does RHEL support both 4kb (4096 byte) and 512 byte sector sizes or only one of them? Is so, what versions of the OS?
- Is ATA 4 KiB sector supported in Red Hat Enterprise Linux?
- Are ATA 4 KiB sector issues addressed in Red Hat Enterprise Linux?
- Are 512e disks (using 4096 byte sector sizes internally while speaking 512 byte sector sizes to extern) supported?
- Are Advanced Format 512e or 4kN (4k native) disks supported in RHEL?
- What are the supported block sizes for RHEL6?
- What are the supported block sizes for RHEL5?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- ATA 4K sector Hard disks
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.