- How to increase the
grubtimeout so that it will wait longer before booting.
- How to change the
grubtimeout so that it will never expire before booting, without user input.
- How to disable or hide the
grubmenu so that it will not show during boot.
grubscreen is too fast and does not show on boot, but the system boots with no issue. How can we correct the timeout so we have more time to choose a kernel?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.