- According to BZ#1837864, RHV 4.4.1 host, once upgraded to 4.4.2 will not boot and go into emergency mode. What can be done to prevent this and have a smooth upgrade?
- After upgrading from RHV 4.4 GA, the host went into emergency mode and won't boot.
- A host was rebooted and would not boot.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 4.4 GA (4.4.1)
- Multipath setup on RHV Hosts for local boot devices
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.