- RHV guest has multiple disks attached to it. When a disk has an IO error (EIO), the whole guest pauses and needs to be resumed by Administrator.
- The end user prefers to handle this EIO on the guest OS level. Where in RHV this setting can be configured?
- How to configure Direct LUNs to report any IO error to the Guest instead of pausing the Guest.
- Cannot setup replicated GPFS on the Guest, it pauses if one of the LUNs becomes inaccessible by the host.
- Red Hat Virtualization 4.x
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.