- While deploying Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) on 4.x on Red Hat OpenStack Platform (OSP) 13 or higher the bootstrap machine fails to pull ignition files from Glance.
- The terminal of the Bootstrap VM reports the following error:
[ 337.908844] ignition: GET http://220.127.116.11:9292/v2/images/3744fbd5-b598-4293-a975-c8379aa9f8eb/file: attempt #24 [ 347.909772] ignition: GET error: Get http://12.3.4:9292/v2/images/3744fbd5-b598-4293-a975-c8379aa9f8eb/file: net/http: timeout awaiting response headers
- Meanwhile, the installation output shows the following error.
INFO Waiting up to 20m0s for the Kubernetes API at https://api.example.com:6443... DEBUG Still waiting for the Kubernetes API: Get https://api.example.com:6443/version?timeout=32s: dial tcp 18.104.22.168:6443: connect: no route to host
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- 13, 14, 15, 16. or Higher
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.