- During an Overcloud update, lots of time is spent updating Ceph the client configuration when such updates are not necessary.
- How can director be configured to not update the Ceph client configuration during stack update?
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13 with Red Hat Ceph Storage 3
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16 with Red Hat Ceph Storage 4
- Director deployed and configured Ceph as part of the overcloud OR the Ceph services are external to the ovecloud
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.