How to migrate SAN LUNs which has Clustered LVM configured on it?
- Would like to change the storage model and switch to another one, have configured clustered lvm on it SAN LUNs and want to move data to another storage. Would it be a good idea to extend the VG using new PV and run pvmove or take backup?
- How to restore a lvm on another SAN disk? Want to change the storage model and replace the existing one, have configured cluster and SAN LUNs are used in clustered lvm and want to move data to another SAN storage. What would be the best approach to make these changes?
- How to migrate a GFS/GFS2 filesystem from present SAN Luns to new SAN Luns?
- How to online data relocation in red hat cluster
- We are migrating the data from between two different vendor's storage. We have a gfs2 filesystem which is active on 2 nodes. What's the procedure to Mirror the data from an existing gfs2 filesystem to new storage.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 with the High Availability Add-On or Resilient Storage Add-On
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.