- Java application using a large percentage of CPU
- Java application server (JBoss EAP, Tomcat) high CPU utilization
- CPU resource data is needed to diagnose high CPU usage
- Need to identify a java thread utilizing large CPU resources
- There is an elevated CPU consume in the processors of our virtual server where we could not evidence using TOP command
- Java application or application server (e.g., Red Hat JBoss EAP, Tomcat, etc.) on Linux/Solaris
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.