- Java application using a large percentage of CPU
- Java application server (JBoss EAP, Tomcat) high CPU utilization
- CPU resource data is needed to diagnose high CPU usage
- Need to identify a java thread utilizing large CPU resources
- There is an elevated CPU consume in the processors of our virtual server where we could not evidence using TOP command
- Java application or application server (e.g., Red Hat JBoss EAP, Tomcat, etc.) on Linux/Solaris
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.