- Unable to create snapshot of a raw disk while using with RHEL kvm+libvirt.
- Getting one of the following errors when creating the snapshot
error: unsupported configuration: internal snapshot for disk vda unsupported for storage type raw
error: Requested operation is not valid: Disk <disk_name> does not support snapshotting
- Using 'virsh snapshot-create c' command to create snapshot.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.