- How to configure a proxy to use the host header of the proxy instead of the backend server?
- Is there a way to have mod_cluster use the X-Forwarded* headers as the source info for the HTTP request?
- We have set up a proxy for our application and it more or less works, but the REST API used by the browser application ignores the proxy and invokes the backend application directly.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Red Hat Software Collections (RHSCL)
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server (JWS)
- Red Hat JBoss Core Services (JBCS)
- Apache httpd
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.