- /etc/multipath.conf has been reset to default configuration after rebooting or restart of multipathd service
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 does not set correct multipath.conf settings for my SAN
- Red Hat Virtualization Hypervisor (RHV-H) 5, 6 and 7.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, 6 and 7.
- Red Hat Virtualization 2, 3 and 4.
- Red Hat Gluster Storage Server 3.1 with vdsmd service running
- Non-standard multipath requirement
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.