- How to set EUS repositories on Red Hat Update Infrastructure (RHUI) running on Red Hat Cloud Partners providers?
- How to set RHEL minor releases on Red Hat Update Infrastructure (RHUI) running at AWS/Azure?
- How to lock Pay-As-You-Go AWS VMs to a specific RHEL version?
- When setting an RHEL minor release on a system registered to the RHUI at AWS, the error below is displayed:
# yum --releasever=7.2 update Loaded plugins: amazon-id, rhui-lb, search-disabled-repos rhui-REGION-client-config-server-7 | 2.9 kB 00:00:00 https://rhui2-cds01.us-west-2.aws.ce.redhat.com/pulp/repos//content/dist/rhel/rhui/server/7/7.2/x86_64/os/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTPS Error 404 - Not Found Trying other mirror. To address this issue please refer to the below knowledge base article https://access.redhat.com/articles/1320623 If above article doesn't help to resolve this issue please open a ticket with Red Hat Support. https://rhui2-cds02.us-west-2.aws.ce.redhat.com/pulp/repos//content/dist/rhel/rhui/server/7/7.2/x86_64/os/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTPS Error 404 - Not Found Trying other mirror.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat Update Infrastructure at AWS
- Red Hat Update Infrastructure at Azure
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.