- How to bind JGroups Channels to a particular network interface in JBoss EAP? For example, force the replication traffic to use a dedicated (cross-linked) interface between the engines.
- How to setup two nodes in cluster using jgroup subsystem with TCP, where bind address and jgroup bind address are different?
- How can I set up and use a particular IP address for session replication across the cluster servers in JBoss EAP 6?
- How does one configure JBoss to pass JGroups/cluster traffic through a certain interface?
- Is it OK to bind JGroups to a different network interface?
- Is it supported to bind JGroups to a different NIC?
server.logentry similar to
WARN [org.jgroups.protocols.UDP] (<server>,0.0.0.0:50657) discarded message from different group "<group 1>" (our group is "<group2>"). Sender was 0.0.0.0:55336
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.