- How can I temporarily disable
rgmanagerstatus checks against a service so that I can perform maintenance on the resources without causing a service failure?
- For maintenance it is needed to temporarily stop a resource that is part of a cluster service, but the rest of the service should remain running
- When stopping a resource that is part of a cluster service, rgmanager automatically starts the resource again when it detects it has stopped
- How to freeze cluster services during network outages or maintenance?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 Update 3 or later with the High Availability Add On
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server (RHEL) 6 with the High Availability Add On (rgmanager or pacemaker)
- One or more services in
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.