- How can I temporarily disable
rgmanagerstatus checks against a service so that I can perform maintenance on the resources without causing a service failure?
- For maintenance it is needed to temporarily stop a resource that is part of a cluster service, but the rest of the service should remain running
- When stopping a resource that is part of a cluster service, rgmanager automatically starts the resource again when it detects it has stopped
- How to freeze cluster services during network outages or maintenance?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 Update 3 or later with the High Availability Add On
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server (RHEL) 6 with the High Availability Add On (rgmanager or pacemaker)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server RHEL 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server RHEL 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server RHEL 9
- One or more services in
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.